Sins of the Fallen is here!


Hi everyone!

I'm excited to announce that Sins of the Fallen is already available on RSP Launch Pad (signed copies), Kindle and Nook

If you are new to the series, the first book (Wide Awake) is  only 99 cents on Kindle until Christmas!

  


I hope you join me this week to celebrate the Sins of the Fallen release.  On Tuesday, there is a launch party on Facebook with giveaways from me and other authors as well.  To join this event, please click this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/446857392042178/?fref=ts 

I hope to see you there!  Other blog stops will be posted on this event's page as well. 

I cannot wait to hear what you think about Sins of the Fallen, so please, stop by to tell me or leave a review.  I always read them! :) I hope that you enjoy Sins of the Fallen and it's characters.  Be prepared to fall in love with Hunter even more. ;)

Here is what reviewers are saying about Sins of the Fallen:


"There are a few twists to this book that will leave you with your mouth hanging open...  Loved the book a lot and I can’t wait for the last one because holy cow the end killed me!" 
- Starry Night Book Reviews

"There is a beautiful balance of drama and action. As always, there are twists and turns that you don't see coming and will keep the pages turning!" - Book Purses 

Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser