Blood on the Beach 2012

Hi everyone!


This past weekend (April 20-22), I had the opportunity to attend the Blood on the Beach Convention in Virginia Beach, along with authors Michelle Johnson, Rue Elliott, and John Koehler.

This convention turned out to be one of the best events I've attended so far.  The costumes were great!  It was fun chatting with new people, and of course that seeing Norman Reedus and Jeremy London was pretty awesome!

Here are the highlights of the weekend:



I was excited about this event from the moment I heard the words 'Lost Boys cast'.  It was fun seeing Edward Herrmann and other cast members.  It also made me think of Corey Haim.  I loved him in all of his movies!  It's still sad to think about what happened to him...

Then I saw Norman Reedus, (best known for his roles in 'The Boondock Saints' and 'The Walking Dead') and I couldn't help but to dream cast a bit.  He would be absolutely perfect to play Harvey, my Irish vampire who you will get to meet in Shattered Souls (The final Imprinted Souls novel).

Talking about Shattered Souls... I got this awesome 'My Vampires Do NOT Sparkle' T-shirt!  People's reactions to this shirt were great; in fact, I met a lot of people because of this shirt.  *laughs*  (... don't worry, I still like Stephenie Meyer's sparkling vamps too.)

Vamps aside, the costumes at Blood on the Beach were great!  There were zombies everywhere!

Here are a few of the awesome peeps I met:

The zombie who gives massages for a living.
  I guess zombies have to pay those bills too.  I just wonder how she can keep herself from eating her clients' brains.  (That is my daughter next to zombie girl.  She loves zombies!)




The zombie who likes chips.... because let's face it, brains are just... ew! 


This guy doesn't agree.  He thinks brains are YUM!


Snow White zombie w/ a copy of Blood Bound.  
*She wants her prince charming with fangs.*


These are just a few out of many more!  You can check out more Blood on the Beach pictures on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3724499080787.2164210.1525185603&type=3

I'm already counting down the days to next year's Blood on the Beach Con.

This is it for today!

If you missed the announcement, Shattered Souls' official release date for paperback is June 1st.  eBooks will be available on May 1st! v--v







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser