The Next Best Thing!



It's time for a blog hop!  This one includes a Q&A that reveals a couple of things about my upcoming book, Sins of the Fallen, which will be available on December 11, 2012.  After the Q&A you'll find the link for other authors blogs where you can read about their current release or upcoming book.  These are all authors who I personally selected for this blog hop.  :) 

Before answering the Q&A about Sins of the Fallen, I wanted to thank paranormal romance author Tish Thawer for inviting me to this blog hop.



What is the working title of your book?
Sins of the Fallen

Where did the idea come from for the book?
Sins of the Fallen is the third Academy of the Fallen novel.  The idea for the series was inspired by a character from Imprinted Souls who is a vampire/fallen angel hybrid.  I got more and more curious about the part of her that was fallen angel.  I also wanted to create a new world, something that was my own, and that is how the idea for the Academy got started.


What genre does your book fall under?
Urban Fantasy/Paranormal

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Here is my list with a few of the main characters:
Steven R. McQueen as Hunter Chambers
Ashley Benson as Kayla
Chris Zylka as Benjamin
Gerard Butler as Mr. Daniels


What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
 They are not just fighting to protect humanity… they are fighting to be worthy of each other.

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Sins of the Fallen will be published by Rocket Science Productions, who is also the publisher for the previous Academy of the Fallen novels, as well as the Imprinted Souls Series.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Somewhere between 4-5 months.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I honestly have no idea.  Academy of the Fallen is very unique.  I’ve read a lot of books about fallen angels and nephilim, and I can’t say that I have read anything like it.

Who or What inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired by one of the Imprinted Souls' characters.  Anne is a hybrid, vampire – fallen angel, and after writing the part about how she became an angel and then a fallen angel, I wanted to explore more of that world.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Sins of the Fallen has very strong female characters.  Kayla has come a long way from the spoiled rich girl and has grown into this role that I believe a lot of readers will love.   Sins of the Fallen also has a new character that I cannot wait for you to meet!  You'll love him. :)

---


Below you'll find a list of the awesome authors I've tagged for next week! Please stop by their blogs next Wednesday, October 31st to read about their new releases or upcoming books.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser