Teaser Tuesday - Happy St. Patrick's Day from Venom's Irish Vampire

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I'm sharing a little teaser from Venom, featuring my Irish vamp Harvey... and Nicholas, of course. v--v
Nicholas' POV

 I speed the entire way home, where I practically jump out of the car and rush in through the front door.
I find Harvey sitting in the living room, reading a book.
Once he hears me, he puts the book down.
“What is wrong with you?” he asks.
“Where is Sarah?”
“Sleeping.”
“We have a problem.”
He laughs. “I don’t have a problem. You might. In fact, you have more than just one problem, but please, go on.”
“Man, just… I’m not in the mood, okay?”
I guess at that point, he realizes I’m serious and that something really is wrong.
“What happened?”
“We have to move and I need you to do something for me.”
His tone changes immediately. “Why the hell do we have to move and what do you need?”
“I kind of bit someone and couldn’t compel her into forgetting it.”
“Why the hell not?”
“It doesn’t matter. Telling you what happened won’t change anything..."

---
©2014 Daniele Lanzarotta. May not be reprinted or reproduced in any manner, written, electronic or otherwise without express permission of author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser