Teaser Monday

Hi everyone!

Keeping things short today, so I can get back to writing. :)


I read this interesting blog post today, and if you have time to check it out, I would love to hear your opinion… “My rant regarding parents screening YA books in a bad way.” I added my thoughts to the comments.


Seems like quite a few people were reading Imprinted Souls and Bloodlust this weekend. I enjoyed reading the emails and I’m almost all caught up on the replies.


Quick updates: Imprinted Souls is now available on ibooks. Also, the two chapter preview of Bloodlust went up on my website this past couple of days in case you have not read it yet.


Now, on to the teaser quote for the week… and this one is from Divine Ashes!!!


What he didn’t know was how to beg for her forgiveness, and at that moment, her forgiveness was what he craved the most…even more than he craved her blood.” (Divine Ashes - Imprinted Souls Series)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser