Teen Literacy Campaign!

Hi everyone!

It has been a very busy couple of weeks with the Divine Ashes release coming up!

I did however want to write a very quick blog post to share this exciting news… After receiving emails from a couple of schools, I put together a campaign to help promote teen literacy. It may not be a lot, but anything helps.

Starting today, for every 10 Imprinted Souls Series eBooks sold through Kindle or Nook, I will be donating one paperback copy of one of my novels to high schools in low income areas, or areas that may not exactly be low income but that were impacted by loss of jobs, etc. I’m also taking suggestions on schools that could use support in that area, so just email, FB, or Tweet the name of any school that you would like to be added to this list.

-Daniele-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser