Chat with Imprinted Souls’ Nicholas Taylor

Hi everyone!

This Saturday’s chat was very challenging with all of the Internet and Facebook chat issues, but once we got it going, it was a LOT of fun! For those who missed it, there will be others… For now, I’m posting some of the questions that Nicholas was asked, along with small parts of the chat (very small spoiler-free parts… the chat got a little crazy, but what can we say? Nicholas just has that impact on people...)


Enjoy! And if you have more questions for Nicholas, you can post on here, FB, or Twitter.

(...names were deleted, but if you were there and wants to claim anything that you said, go ahead. lol)

"It has been concluded that Nicholas is not only mouthy and cocky, but also a VampWhore."

Guest: exactly how old are you Nick?

Nicholas: How old would you like me to be? *smiles*

Guest: @least 18

Nicholas: Then, that is how old I am.

(…after some annoyance by Nicholas’ inability to give a straight answer…)

Guest: Do you want me to be Team Tyler??

Nicholas: *laughs* Go ahead... you will come back to me.

Nicholas: Fine... Fine...! Let's say I am 19.

***

(Question deleted, but I will post the answer anyway… just use your imagination. Lol)

Nicholas: As long as you are a girl and has human or vamp blood...anything goes!

Guest: I have blood....if you have the time....

Nicholas: I can always make time! I have 24 hours a day and an eternity...

Nicholas: *taking notes and applications for future snacks*

***

Guest:Do you kill your victims usually? or glamour them?

Nicholas: I usually keep them around for a while... I do glamour them... wouldn't want them to have to deal with the sadness of meeting me and then having to live without me. *winks*


(on another deleted discussion…)

Guest:lol! Nick is not at all cocky

Nicholas: Just stating the facts!

Nicholas: I have been called, mouthy, cocky, among other things... but you will see... I just speak the truth.

***

Guest: so what goes on behind close doors, can ya tell us a little

Nicholas: You can only experience what happens behind closed doors... the only way you will hear about it, is if Dani decides to spill it in a book.

***

Guest: Nick,so do u think u like Lexi more than u do

Nicholas: Lexi = drama... I stay out of it

Nicholas: Why do people keep asking about Lexi?

Guest: I guess Lexi being the main woman that we as readers get attached to, that we just see ourselves as her, so I guess we want her to be with you Nick, cuz we like what we see from u…

Nicholas: Interesting. Dani usually gets the "I love Nick, but Lexi needs to be with that wimp...Tyler"

Guest: well I hope there is someone out there for u Nick!!

Nicholas: I hope not! I need lots of someones...not just one

Guest: NIck, so u are a VampWhore,lol

***

Guest: Nick, if u had a chance to relive a moment in your life, would you do it and could we have a glimpse about it

Nicholas: I'm not one to regret the past or anything... it is what it is... but I wish I had learned my lesson earlier... love is for the weak.

Guest: god I like this man.....

Guest: so no love just lust,i can deal with that,lol

Guest: but are u truly happy with no love at all in your life

Nicholas: No love! Look at Tyler and what it does to him. A smart guy learn from his mistakes. He obviously didn't.

***

Guest: I think Nick has a little something for Lexi and just doesn’t see it yet,lol

Nicholas: *shakes head* I have a little something for a lot of people. Lexi just... there is way too much baggage there

***

Guest: so do u have any special marking or tattoos

Guest: good question

Nicholas: I have a stupid tattoo... with my makers name.

Guest: and where is this

Nicholas: It’s on my finger. I cover it with a ring. Just a little reminder not to get into that situation again

Guest: How could you possibly get into a situation like that again? You’re already turned

Nicholas: Not that part.... the stupid getting attached and falling for someone part...

Guest: Oh please! Its not like she broke your heart!

Nicholas: Back then I had one, so you could say that she literally did break it.... well, didn’t break it... destroyed it is more like it *laughs*

Nicholas: Good thing I don’t need it anymore. *laughs*

***



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser