Is it June yet?

Yes, I'm like a little kid when it comes to book releases. After working on a book for months and having to keep most of what happens to myself, well... I just want you guys to be able to read it already! LOL


So, less than 30 days for the release of Academy of the Fallen: Wide Awake, and the 1 year anniversary of Imprinted Souls.

WOW! I can’t believe it has been almost one year since my first novel was published, and it sure has been fun! You guys are awesome and I’m thankful for your support… and for the late night emails about cliffhangers. *evil grin*

So, here are some updates on both:

Academy of the Fallen: Wide Awake

I’m very excited about this release, which will be on June 13th. On that date, I will be sharing excerpts and will be chatting about the book through Twitter and Facebook. Now, here is the awesome news… June 13th is the official release date for paperbacks and some ebooks and ibooks. There is however a possibility that Kindle and Nook versions will be released earlier and if you have one of those two ereaders, just add me on FB or Twitter @DaniLanzarotta, to be notified when it becomes available… or you can subscribe to the mailing list here.

Imprinted Souls Series

I’ve been working full speed on Blood Bound (ISS #4), and I must say, Divine Ashes was a major turning point in the series! There are things happening at this moment that are way off the original outline and if those things are surprising me as the author, I’m sure you will be surprised as well!

To celebrate the Imprinted Souls Series’ anniversary, which is also on June 13th, I will be writing a short story to be posted on the blog and/or website. You can post a message here or on FB with your choice… so far, numbers 4 and 5 are the ones with most votes… although option 5 is not technically a short story… just an option I decided to add. :)

1. Sneak peek on Nicholas' past
2. When Adrianne met Loren
3. Matt's POV on Lexi & Tyler
4. Nicholas - behind close doors - written from one of his "meals" POV
5. (Blood Bound - Chapter 1)


Eventually, I'm sure I will write about all of those options, but for right now, only one must be chosen.

v--v

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser