Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen 2) Updates!

Hi everyone!

I was just about to open Twitter to post these updates when I realized that 140 characters are just not going to be enough. :)

So, here it is!

Nephilim's official release date is February 28th! 

The books came in today, and signed copies of Nephilim are now available for pre-order through www.shop.rsp-llc.com, where you can also find a special deal when purchasing both, Wide Awake and Nephilim.



There is a special Kindle and Nook offer for Wide Awake (AoF1).  Wide Awake on Kindle and Nook is only 99 cents and this offer is valid only until 2/28/12.

I hope you are enjoying the series!

Please check Facebook and Twitter for excerpts.  Here is the first one I posted:

“... If this was to be our last night together, how would you want to spend it?”
“I would want to spend it with you. Even if we had thousands of nights, I would want to spend every single one of them with you.”

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. will there be another book in the Academy series or is it done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! There will be others. The next one will be 'Sins of the Fallen'. :)

    ReplyDelete