Blingee Addiction - Contest

Yesterday, I ran into this website called Blingee.com.  I don't even remember how I got there, but once I did, I couldn't leave.

If you are not familiar with the website, you can use it to combine images (uploaded by you or from the website itself) and add quotes & other things to them.  Once you find your way around the website, it is pretty easy and they also have videos showing how to 'make a blingee'.

I had so much fun with the website that I decided to make a contest out of it!



Make a Blingee inspired by any of my book series: 
Mermaid's Curse, Imprinted Souls, or Academy of the Fallen and you will be entered to win a signed copy of any of my books (paperback - winner's choice).





Blingees must be shared on any of my Facebook pages or Twitter (@DaniLanzarotta) to make sure I see it.

I will be accepting entries until April 15th.

Have fun! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser