12 Days of Christmas - Day 2


My 2011 favorites!

(...not including my own books. hehe)

Leave a comment with your favorites and make sure to include your email address. :D

Warning: The Hunger Games trilogy will probably take over most of the answers.

My favorite 2011 reads!

YA

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

LOVED all 3 books!

***

Non-YA Books

I will be honest… I don’t read a lot of books that are not YA, so no point in breaking this down into more categories. My favorite non-YA books were the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead.

***

Favorite female character

Katniss Evergreen from the Hunger Games. Why? She is badass. Enough said!

***

Favorite male character

That is a tie between Peeta from the Hunger Games and Aric from Starcrossed by Trace Lee Campbell. They are both adorable.

***

Character who made me mad...

Another tie! Jace from MI and Shane from Morganville Vamps. Ugh. I wanted to smack them both.

***

Cover Love

Passion by Lauren Kate

***

Don't forget to share your favorites!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party 'Til Your Heels Fly Off - Blog Hop Tour

30 Days of Hunger Games-Day 2

Indie-Licious Blog Hop - Sins of the Fallen Teaser